Some quick rules!
- It’s only for my followers (as a thank you gift!)
- Both likes and reblogs count
- Have your askbox open and reply within 3 days time
- There’ll be two winners at least (the exact amount will depend on my free time)
- The winner can request a single sketch illustration (please, describe me a scene you want me to draw) either with background (up to two characters [but preferably one ;v;] with a simple design) or without (up to two characters, may have a complex designs, in an art style of winner’s choice).
- (for better, non-sketchy artworks you may check my commission info)
- Dedline: 21st of April (in exactly 2 weeks!)
Literally my first time ever using my tablet properly and trying to draw clean lines was pretty hilarious at first. Pretty much just me screwing around and trying to learn how to use this thing, but maybe I’ll still be bothered to fix this up a bit.
imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
I WANT THIS GAME!
WHY HAVENT THEY MADE THIS YET
THEY HAVE IT’S CALLED SPEC OPS: THE LINE
Batch of ‘centaur’ sketches with only one actual horse-butt in the lot, but eh close enough.
I think I got this phase mostly out of my system, whew. Good exercise in painting skin/fur and speedsketching though.
These are. So. Gorgeous.
You absolutely need to look at this entire blog post. It’s both intimidating and inspirational.